New Precautions for our May 4th Reopening To Our Patient Family!!
May 4th UPDATE!
We hope this announcement finds you and your family health and is doing well. While these have been difficult times for everyone, we are excited to announce we will be reopening on Monday May 4th.
Going forward we have made a few changes to make sure you, our staff, and our doctors are as safe as possible. Our primary concern is keeping everyone safe and healthy while still providing premier eye care. We are here to care for you, and we ask that you help care for us.
- We are limiting our patient schedules to better allow for social distancing and limit the amount of foot traffic in the office while you are here. We anticipate our schedules will fill up quickly so call to schedule your appointment today. If you are in need of contacts or glasses, please call and let our staff help you.
- ALL SERVICES will be by scheduled appointment ONLY. (this does include glasses adjustments, repairs and material or record pickups)
- Contact orders may be placed over the phone.
- In order to decrease hand to hand interaction, direct shipping can be made available to you upon your request.
- We will be utilizing secure text messaging to send links to all patients to allow them to confirm appointments, fill out paperwork on their mobile devices and to check in once you arrive in the parking lot for services.
- We ask that our patients come to their appointments alone, whenever possible. We also will be limiting exam room interactions to the patient and one guardian if needed.
- We will require all staff and patients to wear a face mask while in the building. If you do not have access to one, please let one of our staff members know.
- Our waiting area and optical will have max occupancy signs posted to help encourage social distancing. Should these areas become too congested our team may ask you to wait in your car.
- If you are not feeling well or have a fever do not come in. If you have been around someone with a fever or illness let us know about it.
- When you arrive, we will be offering curbside service to help limit congestion in the office. Please utilize the text message links for check in and paperwork or call when you arrive and our staff will walk you through our new process. We will ask that you wait in your vehicle and once we are ready for you, we will call you to come into the building.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you as our schedule is limited, but your health is our commitment. Thank you for being patient with us during these unprecedented times and we are looking forward to seeing you again.