Current COVID-19 Precautions
We have made a few changes to make sure you, our staff, and our doctors are as safe as possible. Our primary concern is keeping everyone safe and healthy while still providing premier eye care. We are here to care for you, and we ask that you help care for us.
- We are limiting our patient schedules to better allow for social distancing and limit the amount of foot traffic in the office while you are here. We anticipate our schedules will fill up quickly so call to schedule your appointment today. If you are in need of contacts or glasses, please call and let our staff help you.
- ALL SERVICES will be by scheduled appointment ONLY. (this does include frames or glasses purchases)
- Contact orders may be placed over the phone or online
- In order to decrease hand to hand interaction, direct shipping can be made available to you upon your request.
- We will be utilizing secure text messaging to send links to all patients to allow them to confirm appointments.
- If you are not feeling well or have a fever do not come in. If you have been around someone with a fever or illness let us know about it.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you as our schedule is limited, but your health is our commitment. Thank you for being patient with us during these unprecedented times and we are looking forward to seeing you again.