Interested in joining our team? A position at Shawnee/Tecumseh Vision Source is more than a job – it’s a rewarding and satisfying career.
- Do you work well as a team player or independently?
- Do you have a smiling face, great attitude and desire to help others?
- Do you have a strong background of excellent customer service and communication skills?
- Are you punctual, professional and have a strong work ethic?
- Are you dependable, a multi-tasker and self-starter?
- Are you detail oriented and organized?
- Are you a fast paced learner with great computer skills?
- Do you have dependable transportation?
- Can work any time from 730am to 6pm, M-F? (hours vary by location/position)
If so we are looking for you!
* SUBMIT RESUME ONLINE @ https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=vision%20source&l=Shawnee%2C%20OK&vjk=36e61ce91d1d697b
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Check out our latest employment opportunities below. If you think you’d make a valuable addition to the team, don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to meeting you!
Optometry Receptionist- Shawnee
- Greet, assist and provide a friendly atmosphere initially as they enter the clinic.
- Direct the flow of patients in office
- Collect all patient information as they enter the clinic and enter it into the EHR.
- Copy all supporting documents needed for insurance billing and verification (ie. ID’s and insurance cards)
- Confirm accuracy and completion of patient demographics, guarantor information and insurance information in the electronic medical record.
- Check all clinic patients out and close out the exam procedures.
- Calculating patient charges and collecting the fees/ co-pays / co-insurances when applicable.
- Ensure all information is accurate for posting (Ex. Check that the chart is completely filled in)
- Verify patient insurance and calculate patient responsibility (copays, co-insurance, pt out of pocket).
- Ensure that all HIPAA rules and regulations are in compliance and followed in the front patient waiting area.
- Answering phone calls, text messages in a timely and professional manner and directing the phone traffic. (Returning all phone calls/text messages within 2hrs of initial contact from patients. All calls from after hrs must be returned by 9am the following business day and all calls/texts prior to 445pm must be returned the same day before staff leaves.)
- Booking Appointments
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Strong background of excellent customer service and communication skills (1-2 yrs. customer service preferred)
- Smiling face, great attitude and desire to help others
- Dependable, self-starter and high-level ability to multitask
- Detail oriented and very organized
- Team Player with the ability to work independently with little to no direction
- Punctual, professional and have a strong work ethic
- Fast-paced learner with great computer skills
- Consistent access to dependable transportation
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- Annual Complimentary Eye Care and Eyewear for employee
- Significant Eye Care and Eyewear discounts for immediate family members
- 401K with employer matching percentage
- Monthly Bonus Incentive Program
- Uniform Allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- No Weekends
- Competitive Pay based on Experience
- Employer paid education and certification opportunities